Last day in the Indian Ocean side for your multi day race, we are at 20 kms away from Diego by the road. For this stage 5, you will go along the eastern coast of Amber cape. The start line of the Ultra Trail will be on the beach, easy on your calves! After the rocky barrier passed, you will discover a paradise creak that we nicknamed Bakao Beach during our recces. Then will follow a 4×4 track along the coast but without sea view. You will go out of the beaten tracks again for a magical crossing of mangroves. Your last effort will end on the beach of Andovokonko. Camp is elevated on a hill, therefore you will enjoy a beautiful view on turquoise blue waters.
- Floor: Laterite (70%) + Sand (30%)
- Obstacles: Mud in the mangrove
- Bakao Beach (km 2)
- Ambodivaibe fishermen village (km 12)
- The mangroves (km 24)
- The blinding white sand before the camp (km 27)
- Afternoon:For this last day, kite-board lessons can be scheduled in advance in Andovokonko bay. Otherwise you can still swim and enjoy this last camp ambiance.
- Sleep well for the last step of your multi day race!