Multi Stage Trail starting with stage 1, the one with the most height difference. It starts from Beomalona Waterfall in a single track until a river. Progressively in the beginning of your Ultra trail, you will reach zebu cart tracks before running on 4×4 dirt roads. At last you will cross National Road No 6, the camp is 300m after.
- Floor: Laterite (95%) + tarmac (5%)
- Obstacles: a river to cross at km 3
- Beamalona Waterfall (Camp 1 – Start line)
- Volcanic lake of Fanantana (km 7)
- The view from checkpoint 1 at the top of the hill (km 8)
- Afternoon: Feel free to visit the village of Anivorano, just nearby along National Road No 6. Tuesday is market day in Madagascar, animation is guaranteed!
- Sleep well for the next step of your Multi Stage Trail!