Stage 3 is the most spectacular of your stage trail calendar, with the famous red Tsingy crossing: geological formations unique in the world! Be careful for the last kilometers, in the Satrana forest there is sand to walk in. Before Ultra Trail stage starts a 4×4 transfer in needed from camp 3 to the other side of Irodo river, too deep on this area.
- Floor: Laterite (50%) + Sand (50%)
- Obstacles: a river to cross, halfway up your legs
- The famous red Tsingy (km 6)
- CP 1 located inside Irodo Village (km 13)
- The satrana forest (km 22)
- Passing the mangroves (km 25)
- Afternoon: Ankerika village is very near our camp. You can speak with its inhabitants, shop a little bit and enjoy the sunset from the camp.
- Sleep well for the continuation of your Stage Trail Calendar.