Long stage 4 will make you suffer with 41.8kms, the toughest of your stage race calendar. You will cross several fishermen villages and a Baobab forest that will blow your mind. The finish line of your Ultra trail stage is on Ampondrafeta beach to conclude with this hard but stunning day.
- Floor: Laterite (70%) + Sand (30%)
- Obstacles: a river to cross at 4 kms after the start line
- The Baobab forest (km 25)
- The villages of Sahankazo and Ampondrahazo (km 33)
- Coconut trees and the lake near Ambohimahazo
- The finish on Ampondrafeta beach (km 42)
- Afternoon: After 42kms, the bravest one will jump into the agitated but not dangerous sea (We still are in the Indian ocean side, the passing to Mozambique Channel will be at stage 6). Others can enjoy physiotherapists cares to speed up their physical recovery.
- Sleep well for the following of your stage race calendar!