An international event
Join Racing Madagascar’s family
Meeting is in Diego Suarez the day before the race starts
Prerace briefing in Diego Suarez
Have fun in Madagascar with us
MADAGASCAR ULTRA TRAIL 2018
READ THE RULES
- On the event’s website
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the office of Boogie Events in Antananarivo: Trio Property Building, Tana Waterfront, Ambodivona, Antananarivo 101.
All runners must attach a Health Certificate dating less than 6 months and attesting his/her physical capacity to participate to a long run sporting event. A empty copy is available on the organization’s website. The Health Certificate MUST be provided to the organization during the registration or at the latest, during the bib collection one day before the start of the race. The last day of admission to the Ultra Trail Madagascar is the 8th of June, 2018 at midnight, subject to availability of remaining entries. The entries limit is set at 50 runners.
- Entries opening: Thursday, 1st of September 2016
- Entries closing: Sunday, 11th of June 2017 or 100 runners quota reached
- Latest arrival for runners in Diego Suarez: Sunday, 9th of July 2017
- Race check-in is on Monday, 10th of July 2017
- Race is from Tuesday 19th to Sunday 24th of July 2017
- Fill in the form on this page
- The ultra trail organization will come back to you to confirm your pre-entry
- The payment for your entry can be along 2 methods:
- By electronic funds transfer (Bank fees at your charge)
- By credit card on the organizer’s website: https://www.boogieevents-madagascar.com/en/
Commitment is firm and conclusive and includes all services as follows:
- The bib and 3 race shirts
- Logistics (Water supplies, camp putting up and putting down, checkpoints, drop bags transportation)
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners on camps and cocktail for the closing ceremony
- Accommodation for the nights before/after the race in the organization’s partner hotel (B&B)
- Accommodation in tents on the camps
- Security guards in camps
- Medical assistance throughout the race and in the camps
- Public liability
- 1 prize for Finishers
The entry does NOT include:
- Airplane tickets
- Accommodation outside the dates of the event
- Visas, vaccines
- Side activities not mentioned in the event’s program
Foreigners wanting to travel to Madagascar must carry a passport with a validity more than 6 months counting from their arrival in Madagascar. To book the trip to the meeting point in Diego Suarez, Boogie Pilgrim provides free assistance for each entrants of Madagascar Ultra Trail.
|Before January 8, 2018||60 %|
|From Jan. 09 to March. 08, 2018||50 %|
|From March 09 to May 08, 2018||40 %|
|From May 09 to June 08, 2018||30%|
|After June 08, 2018||No refund|
Bib swapping is not allowed. In case of injury of the runner occurred after entry and non-totally healable before the event, the injured runner can ask a race postponement for next year. In this purpose, the runner must request a demand to the medical committee. This request must be attached with a detailed medical file. If the medical committee agrees on it, the runner will be granted registration for next year’s race. All requests must arrive at the latest ten days after the injury occurred.
- From Paris: Direct flights with Air Madagascar, Air France, Corsair.
- From Johannesburg: Direct flights with Air Madagascar, South African Air Link.
- From Nairobi: Direct flights with Kenya Airways.
- From Mahé: Direct flights with Air Seychelles.
- From Saint Denis (Reunion Island) : Direct flights with Air Austral, Air Madagascar.
- From Mauritius: Direct flights with par Air Madagascar and Air Mauritius.
From Antananarivo to Diego Suarez : Daily flight with Air Madagascar.
ENTRY FORM ULTRA TRAIL MADAGASCAR
BEST OF ULTRA TRAIL 2017
BEST OF 2017 – FULL VERSION