STAGE 6 – 7KM
From Mountain of the French to Diego Suarez
7km to end with your ultramarathon race. We need a 4x4 transfer to bring you to the start line, at the bottom of the Mountain of the French. This stage is perfect to determine who’s the winner an impressive final sprint at the entrance of Diego Suarez. The timing for the ultramarathon race will end there. Once all runners have finished their race, we will gather everyone (disabled athletes from Diego, public, camp staff and of course the runners) to share the last 3km to the townhouse. A moment of full emotion!
- Floor: Asphalt (70%) + Sand (30%)
- Obstacles : Mud in the mangroves in front of the sugar loaf.
- Mountain of the French (km 0)
- The sugar loaf (km 2)
- Finish line of stage the event (km 7)
- The 3km Solidarity Stage in Diego Suarez streets
- The finish line of the event at Diego Suarez Townhouse (km 10)
- Afternoon: After thanks & official speeches in front of the Townhouse + group photos, you will join your hotel to be ready for the closing ceremony held in the end of the afternoon.
To enter the race: ultra trail
|Mountain of the French||Stage 6 Finish||Finish Line|
|Localisation||At the bottom of Mountain of the French||Stop Timing—at the entrance of Diego Suarez||Diego Suarez Townhouse|
|Track||4x4 transfer from camp 6 to stage 6 start line, at the bottom of Mountain of the French.||Across the mangroves and on the road to Diego, in front of the Sugar Loaf.||Start of the solidarity race from the entrance of the city to place Foch, where the townhouse stands.|
|Cut off Times||2h00||N/A|